Ruby on Rails Developer (Vienna, Austria)
Lomography is looking for a full-time Ruby on Rails developer to join its team – we are small, but take care of quite a big site (2,500,000 monthly visits, 15,000,000 online photos, a magazine of 25,000 articles, … all in 15 languages) as well as our internal tools (sales analytics, newsletter distribution, translations, …). We expect you to be an integral part of our team and to help us in developing innovative online projects with your experience.
Lomography is an international company dedicated to creative photography. We develop, design, and distribute an exciting and innovative range of cameras, films, lenses, books, and much more.
To manage the development and maintenance of our projects from concept to code through to completion and ensure the code quality of all our existing projects.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (or other MVC frameworks)
- Experience with databases (especially PostgreSQL)
- Administration of Unix Servers (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Git
These desirable skills are not necessarily required but rather nice-to-haves – most important is that you are willing to learn.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- We can offer EUR 35,000 gross per year to experienced applicants with possible overpayment depending on education, qualifications, and work experience.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
Even though this job is posted as a full-time position in our office in Vienna/Austria, we are also open to discuss hours and remote working. Please send us your CV, code samples, reference projects, or your GitHub profile to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!