Creative Project Coordinator Internship
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a creative and curious individual ready to join Lomography´s Online team in its HQ in Vienna. You will support the marketing team in Vienna and worldwide with the coordination of creative content and will be involved in both online and offline creative projects. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an affinity for arts, content creation, project management and wishes to work in a multicultural environment, with a large community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Support the content & execution of marketing campaigns and product launches worldwide
- Collect content created by different stakeholders (designers, photographers, videographers, local managers, community members,..) for using on online/offline communication channels
- Create internal direction documents and moodboards to help communicate the creative direction
- Collect content (photo, text) and help manage the design of newsletters, website projects and print materials
- Upkeeping of the photo archive worldwide
- Fluent in English
- Graduating in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Media/Journalism/Communication or similar
- Interest for all things creative and outgoing personality
- Affinity for art, design and culture
- Good research skills
- Basic analogue photography experience is a plus
- Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 475 € per month
- Duration: up to 5 months
- Job start date: flexible
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, working holiday visa, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and creativity, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.