Wholesale Marketing Intern (HQ Vienna)
Are you interested in learning all about marketing during a varied and exciting internship? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a talented wholesale marketing intern to help with a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Assist the wholesale team with the design and implementation of new marketing campaigns
- Research and analyse existing wholesale data to look for trends and opportunities
- Create internal presentations to be used when discussing new ideas
- Help manage our database of existing and potential wholesale customers
- Work with our marketing team to link up our marketing and wholesale operations
- Deliver exciting new marketing concepts to our wholesale partners
- Ability to manage tasks independently
- A curiosity for marketing and willingness to learn
- High level (fluent) in English, other languages are also an advantage
- Experience working with spreadsheets
- An interest in analogue photography is a big plus
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of photography
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A Lomographic welcome package
- Voluntary traineeship
- Start date: July 2021
- Duration: up to five months
- Compensation: 475 € per month
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.