Lomography and Phototuts+ have joined forces to bring you a photo competition that will bring out your true photography skills. We would like to present the Portraits of Summer competition! Just follow one of the two tutorials and submit your photos. Check out more information after the jump!
Phototuts+ is a source of learning on all aspects of photography. They provide regular tutorials on composition, equipment settings, post-processing, film photography, retouching and many many more. It is your main source for tips and tricks about photography. Over 4 millions subscribers tune in every month to learn the best way to take photos.
Phototuts+ Editor, Cameron Knight, visited the Lomography Gallery Store in New York City to check out the store and our world famous LomoLab! He met with our LomoLab Manager who showed us how he develops our film.
Check out the video here.
Want to learn how to submit your photos? It’s actually pretty easy. Follow any of the (2) Phototuts+ tutorials below and then submit your best results! You can try both tutorials if you like!
Check out the awesome prizes that you could win by submitting your photos!
Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Any (1) La Sardina & Flash Beach Edition of your choice
- 1 Year Subscription to Phototuts+ Tutorials
2nd Place Winner will receive:
- Any (1) La Sardina Beach Edition of your choice
- 6 Month Subscription to Phototuts+ Tutorials
3rd Place Winner will receive:
- 10 Piggies
- 3 Month Subscription to Phototuts+ Tutorials
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 10 images
- Deadline: September 14th, 2012
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height. You must have a high resolution image available (minimum 300 dpi)